John Manuel is the editor of Baseball America magazine.
John joined Ed and Steve to talk about the MLB trade deadline and the move the Orioles made.
John started by talking about the Orioles trade “the Red Sox hope Eduardo Rodriguez can be the guy he was in the past, he has 3 above average pitches.” John talked about the Tampa Bay Rays and how they “gift wrapped David Price to the Tigers.” John also went on to talk about all the trades that were made at the deadline and breakdown the winners and losers.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Washington Nationals [Live Audio] MLB
- Orioles Pitcher Kevin Gausman Starts GoFundMe For Louisiana Flood Victims
- Orioles Ace Chris Tillman Headed To DL With Shoulder Issue
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Katie Ledecky Throwing Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles