UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– Police have arrested a Cheverly, Md. man suspected of robbing and assaulting two other men.
It is reported that on July 21, Adelo Rojas and an accomplice robbed two male victims in the 9300-block of Wyatt Drive in Lanham, Md.
During the alleged robbery, police say the two punched and kicked the victims while taking their shoes, a cellphone and money from one of the victims. The stolen items valued at $1,050.
On July 22, police took Rojas into custody and charged him with theft $1000 to under $10,000, and two counts of second-degree assault.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People
- Public Works Department Asks People To Not Cause A ‘Fatberg’
- Baltimore-Based Skateboard Company Offers Customers Unique Opportunity
- Police: No ‘Conspiracy’ In Murder Of Baltimore PD Detective
- Did Uber Break Maryland Law By Not Reporting Hack In Timely Fashion?