UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– Police have arrested a Cheverly, Md. man suspected of robbing and assaulting two other men.
It is reported that on July 21, Adelo Rojas and an accomplice robbed two male victims in the 9300-block of Wyatt Drive in Lanham, Md.
During the alleged robbery, police say the two punched and kicked the victims while taking their shoes, a cellphone and money from one of the victims. The stolen items valued at $1,050.
On July 22, police took Rojas into custody and charged him with theft $1000 to under $10,000, and two counts of second-degree assault.
Other Local News:
- FBI Warns Of Increase In Sexual Assaults Aboard Aircraft
- Baltimore Mayor, Police Announce Plan To Combat Summer Crime
- Video Shows Man Braving The Waters In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Police: 4-Year-Old Kidnapped While Playing Outside Home; Suspect In Custody
- Supreme Court Rules Against Maryland GOP Over Congressional District