BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police are saying two separate shootings leave one dead and one seriously wounded in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Just before 1 a.m., officers responded to the 500-block of N. Monroe St. for a reported shooting. Officers discovered a male, 46, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his body and head. The victim was transported to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead. Preliminary investigations revealed that the victim was walking in the 500-block of N. Monroe St. when he was shot by an unknown individual. Anyone with information is asked to contact 410-396-2100.
Nearly an hour later at around 2 a.m., officers were called to the 1200-block of N. Decker St. for a reported shooting. When officers arrived they found a male, 35, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his back. It is reported that the victim was inside a vehicle at the time he was shot by unknown individuals. The victim was transported to an area hospital, where he is listed in critical condition. Detectives are currently investigating the case and are asking for people with any information to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Researchers Suggest Lowering Legal Blood Alcohol Level Nationwide
- Bill Calls For Inspection Of All Baltimore Rental Properties
- University of Maryland Enlists Mascot, Marching Band To Deliver Acceptance Letters
- Federally Funded Agencies, Sites In Baltimore Area Feel Impact Of Government Shutdown
- One Killed In Double Shooting Near Druid Hill Park