Man, 21, Charged With Double Shooting That Left 1 Dead
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 21-year-old man for a double shooting/homicide that took place last Thursday.
Police say 21-year-old Marquel Gaffney shot one victim to death in the chest and another victim in the chest and arms. The surviving victim is listed in stable condition.
The double shooting occurred July 31 in the 900-block of N. Monroe Street.
Detectives were able to identify Gaffney as the individual responsible for the shootings and obtained arrest warrants. He has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and various assault and handgun charges.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory Through Monday Morning
- Kayaker Rescued After Being Stranded In Potomac
- Maryland Police To Target Drunk Drivers On Super Bowl Sunday
- Baltimore County Police Shoot And Kill Man With Knife
- Missing Woman Found Safe In College Park Area