Man, 21, Charged With Double Shooting That Left 1 Dead
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 21-year-old man for a double shooting/homicide that took place last Thursday.
Police say 21-year-old Marquel Gaffney shot one victim to death in the chest and another victim in the chest and arms. The surviving victim is listed in stable condition.
The double shooting occurred July 31 in the 900-block of N. Monroe Street.
Detectives were able to identify Gaffney as the individual responsible for the shootings and obtained arrest warrants. He has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and various assault and handgun charges.
Other Local News:
- Md. Lab Tests Ebola Vaccine
- Baltimore Residents Rally To Protest Police Brutality
- Ray Rice Fights Back Against Ravens For Wrongful Termination
- Employee On Paid Leave After Murder Suspect’s Mistaken Release
- NTSB: Distracted Truck Driver Using Bluetooth Caused 2013 Fiery Train Derailment