Man, 21, Charged With Double Shooting That Left 1 Dead
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–The Baltimore Police Department has arrested and charged a 21-year-old man for a double shooting/homicide that took place last Thursday.
Police say 21-year-old Marquel Gaffney shot one victim to death in the chest and another victim in the chest and arms. The surviving victim is listed in stable condition.
The double shooting occurred July 31 in the 900-block of N. Monroe Street.
Detectives were able to identify Gaffney as the individual responsible for the shootings and obtained arrest warrants. He has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and various assault and handgun charges.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Expected To Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Gas Leak Under Investigation At Dumbarton Middle School
- 1 Killed After Car Flips Upside Down In East Baltimore