BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Women’s History Month Rally Set For Annapolis
- Freshmen Lead 10th-Seeded Oregon To 77-63 Upset Of Maryland
- Labor Department Says Maryland Added 11,500 Jobs In February
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police