BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Did State’s Attorney’s Office Turn Blind Eye To Corrupt BPD Task Force?
- Lead Detectives Testify In Trial Of Phylicia Barnes Murder Suspect
- Man Gets 10 Years In Prison For USPS Letter Carrier Assault
- Victim Of Florida Bridge Collapse Had Ties To Baltimore