Baltimore County Police Search For Suspect In Bank Fraud Case
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; Crowd Blocking JFX At President Street
- Wintry Mix, Snow Could Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident
- E-Cigarette Bill Could Weaken Smoke-Free Law
- Thanksgiving Travel Helped By Lower Gas Prices