BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market Looking To Add More Vendors For 2018 Season
- Md. Teen Celebrates Graduation After Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Plane Headed To Maryland Crashes Killing 3 People, 1 Dog
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Single-Vehicle Crash In Pasadena
- Power Outage Cripples Atlanta Airport, Some BWI Flights Impacted