BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Triple Homicide in Forestville
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Maryland School Districts Offer Fresh Local Food to Children
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Police: Teens Try to Rob AACo. Man With BB Gun, Plastic Bat