BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Amber Alert Issued For Virginia Boy
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident