BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Domino Receiving Over 98 Million Pounds Of Sugar, Largest Shipment Ever
- Community Football League Raises Money For Man Shot In Edgewood Shooting
- Baltimore Makes List Of Best Cities For Small Business Development
- McDaniel To Celebrate 150th Anniversary With Unveiling Of New Mascot At Homecoming Game
- Authorities Still Seeking Leads In Death Of PG Co. Teen Found In North Carolina