Baltimore County Police Search For Suspect In Bank Fraud Case
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police need the public’s help identifying a person wanted for bank fraud.
In March, police say a bank account was opened by an unknown suspect who used a stolen identity.
A week later, counterfeit checks were deposited into the account at banks in Baltimore city and county.
The incident is now being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Financial and Cyber Crimes Team.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Md. National Guardsman Sentenced To 20 Months For Role In BGF Conspiracy
- Disgraced Rabbi To Resign From Post At Towson University
- Md. Man Sentenced In Rockfish Poaching Scheme Worth $500K
- Broken Water Mains Hurting Some Md. Businesses’ Bottom Line
- Md. Delegate To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Order