ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A Baltimore County man is arrested after knocking another person unconscious outside a bar.
It happened at Sylvester’s Tavern in the 7300 block of Golden Ring Road in Essex.
Police say 44-year-old George McGraw and another person were involved in an argument inside the bar. They eventually went out to the parking lot and began to fight.
That’s when the victim, along with several other people, broke up the fight.
As the victim was walking away, McGraw approached him and struck him in the head.
McGraw then fled the scene in his vehicle. He was later identified and taken into custody.
The victim was taken to an area hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
McGraw has been charged with first and second-degree assault. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- 2 Veteran Sheriff’s Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Md.
- Defense Secretary Backs Plan To Relaunch Radar Balloons
- Slain Deputies Remembered For Bravery In The Line Of Duty
- Harford County Mourns The Loss Of 2 Fallen Heroes
- Health Officials Announce First Confirmed Case Of Zika Virus In Md.