ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A Baltimore County man is arrested after knocking another person unconscious outside a bar.
It happened at Sylvester’s Tavern in the 7300 block of Golden Ring Road in Essex.
Police say 44-year-old George McGraw and another person were involved in an argument inside the bar. They eventually went out to the parking lot and began to fight.
That’s when the victim, along with several other people, broke up the fight.
As the victim was walking away, McGraw approached him and struck him in the head.
McGraw then fled the scene in his vehicle. He was later identified and taken into custody.
The victim was taken to an area hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
McGraw has been charged with first and second-degree assault. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis
- Commissioner Davis On Police-Involved Shooting Of Robbery Suspect: ‘This Is A Dime A Dozen Scenario’