ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — A Baltimore County man is arrested after knocking another person unconscious outside a bar.
It happened at Sylvester’s Tavern in the 7300 block of Golden Ring Road in Essex.
Police say 44-year-old George McGraw and another person were involved in an argument inside the bar. They eventually went out to the parking lot and began to fight.
That’s when the victim, along with several other people, broke up the fight.
As the victim was walking away, McGraw approached him and struck him in the head.
McGraw then fled the scene in his vehicle. He was later identified and taken into custody.
The victim was taken to an area hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
McGraw has been charged with first and second-degree assault. He is being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- 4 Shootings, 2 Dead Overnight In Baltimore City
- County Exec. Gave Rival $6K Before Primary Challenge Dropped
- Weather Blog: Another Beautiful Day
- Dawnta Harris, Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer Amy Caprio, Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Program Helps Pay For Cleanup After Some Sewage Backups In Baltimore