Today is the day of change. A cold front , more like a dry wind shift, will give us a few showers and a couple of late day thunderstorms. Behind that disturbed weather along the leading edge of the new air mass beautiful weather is streaming our way.
Tomorrow’s temperatures the same as Wednesday, 84 degrees, but about 400 percent less humidity. And it stays mild, temperature and humidity wise through the five day forecast. On Sunday we will only have a high of 78 degrees.
And this is August in Maryland? Yep. Enjoy it!
Other Local News:
- State Police ID 3 People Killed In Charles Co. Collision; Say Speed, Alcohol Factors
- Coast Guard Suspends Search For Baltimore Man Missing From VA Coast
- Officials Investigating Bus Fire On I-95 S, Traffic Affected
- Over 1,000 Displaced From 2-Alarm Electrical Fire In Bethesda Apt. Complex
- 15-Year-Old Boy In Critical Condition After Being Shot In Elkridge