WEATHER BLOG: Beautiful Weather On The Horizon
Today is the day of change. A cold front , more like a dry wind shift, will give us a few showers and a couple of late day thunderstorms. Behind that disturbed weather along the leading edge of the new air mass beautiful weather is streaming our way.
Tomorrow’s temperatures the same as Wednesday, 84 degrees, but about 400 percent less humidity. And it stays mild, temperature and humidity wise through the five day forecast. On Sunday we will only have a high of 78 degrees.
And this is August in Maryland? Yep. Enjoy it!
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete