Today is the day of change. A cold front , more like a dry wind shift, will give us a few showers and a couple of late day thunderstorms. Behind that disturbed weather along the leading edge of the new air mass beautiful weather is streaming our way.
Tomorrow’s temperatures the same as Wednesday, 84 degrees, but about 400 percent less humidity. And it stays mild, temperature and humidity wise through the five day forecast. On Sunday we will only have a high of 78 degrees.
And this is August in Maryland? Yep. Enjoy it!
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate