Today is the day of change. A cold front , more like a dry wind shift, will give us a few showers and a couple of late day thunderstorms. Behind that disturbed weather along the leading edge of the new air mass beautiful weather is streaming our way.
Tomorrow’s temperatures the same as Wednesday, 84 degrees, but about 400 percent less humidity. And it stays mild, temperature and humidity wise through the five day forecast. On Sunday we will only have a high of 78 degrees.
And this is August in Maryland? Yep. Enjoy it!
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound