PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a child is found abandoned and alone at a Baltimore County motel.
Police first responded to a room at the Welcome Inn in the 8700 block of Loch Bend Drive for a report of an injured person.
When officers arrived, they found a six-year-old boy at the location by himself.
The child was taken to an area hospital to be evaluated.
Investigators have determined the identity of the child and have spoken with his parents.
The incident is being investigated by both Baltimore County Police and the Department of Social Services.
Other Local News:
- Md. Community Seeks Normalcy After Alleged School Shooting Plot Foiled
- Lawyer Says Texts Shed New Light On Rockville HS Rape Case
- Downtown Baltimore Seeing Boom In Popularity
- Trump’s Reversal Of Clean Energy Rules Could Hurt The Chesapeake Bay
- Emergency Calls Give New Insight Into Fatal Barricade Situation