BALTIMORE (WJZ) — One person is dead after a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened Thursday evening in the 4100 block of Chatham Road. The first victim is a 73-year old man and the second victim is a 31-year old woman.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment. The male victim died Friday from his injuries. Officers arrested a 43-year old man at the scene.
Investigators believe the suspect and victims were inside of a home and during the course of an argument when the suspect stabbed both victims.
The female victim is still listed in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Teen Wounded In School Shooting ‘Brain Dead’; To Be Taken Off Life Support
- Baltimore Native John Bolton To Replace H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser
- ‘Morrell Park Projected’ Shows Off Filmmaking Skills Of Baltimore Students
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- Conditions Improving After Spring Snow Storm