BALTIMORE (WJZ) — One person is dead after a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened Thursday evening in the 4100 block of Chatham Road. The first victim is a 73-year old man and the second victim is a 31-year old woman.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment. The male victim died Friday from his injuries. Officers arrested a 43-year old man at the scene.
Investigators believe the suspect and victims were inside of a home and during the course of an argument when the suspect stabbed both victims.
The female victim is still listed in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect: Big Chill Brings Single Digit Temps
- Sons Of Fallen Deputy Release Statement To The Public
- School Volunteer Victimized 16 People Including Child At Church
- VIDEO: Maryland Bundles Up As Big Chill Brings Sub-Zero Temps
- 2 Men Charged With Burglary, Assaulting 83-Year-Old Woman