City Police Investigate Double Stabbing
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — One person is dead after a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened Thursday evening in the 4100 block of Chatham Road. The first victim is a 73-year old man and the second victim is a 31-year old woman.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment. The male victim died Friday from his injuries. Officers arrested a 43-year old man at the scene.
Investigators believe the suspect and victims were inside of a home and during the course of an argument when the suspect stabbed both victims.
The female victim is still listed in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Balt. Police & Businesses Team Up To Provide Christmas Dinners
- Police Interview BaltCo Woman Shot By Suspect In NYPD Murders
- Man Who Killed NYPD Officers First Shot Ex-Girlfriend In Md. Apartment
- Mistrial Declared In Trial For Man Accused Of Killing Phylicia Barnes
- Officials: 22 Indicted In Multistate Dog-Fighting Ring