BALTIMORE (WJZ) — One person is dead after a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened Thursday evening in the 4100 block of Chatham Road. The first victim is a 73-year old man and the second victim is a 31-year old woman.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals for treatment. The male victim died Friday from his injuries. Officers arrested a 43-year old man at the scene.
Investigators believe the suspect and victims were inside of a home and during the course of an argument when the suspect stabbed both victims.
The female victim is still listed in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Congressman Tells Daughter to Remove Congressional Car Tag
- Sheila Dixon Will Not Seek Re-count Following Md. Primary Results
- Man To Run On Treadmill For 24 Hours To Fight Cancer
- Sexual Assault Victim Speaks Out As Authorities Ramp Up Investigation
- University of Maryland Medical Center Gets National Cancer Institute’s Highest Designation