Jim Duquette Is Cautiously Optimistic On Chris Davis Being Out Of The Slump
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is now on XM/Sirius sattelite radio.
Jim joined Ken and Steve to talk about the Orioles huge series in Toronto which wraps up tonight.
Jim started by talking about Chris Davis and asking if he is out of the slump saying “everyone is hoping and praying and clearly he is too…I’m cautiously optimistic.” On Ubaldo Jimenez Jim said “we haven’t seen the best of him…I know what he’s capable of from seeing it down the stretch last year.” Jim would like to see Ubaldo get a couple starts to see if he has his stuff after coming back from the injury. Jim also talked about the new MLB commissioner, the candidates and who he thinks will work best.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- A Trip Around The MLB With Jerry Crasnick
- Orioles Zach Britton Teaming Up To Strike Out Cancer
- Buck Showalter Gives Updates On The Recovery Times For Matt Wieters And J.J. Hardy
- CJ Nitkowski Says The Orioles Big Question Is Which Chris Davis Shows Up
- Sports Rehab: Steve Melewski talking Orioles Baseball