Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is now on XM/Sirius sattelite radio.
Jim joined Ken and Steve to talk about the Orioles huge series in Toronto which wraps up tonight.
Jim started by talking about Chris Davis and asking if he is out of the slump saying “everyone is hoping and praying and clearly he is too…I’m cautiously optimistic.” On Ubaldo Jimenez Jim said “we haven’t seen the best of him…I know what he’s capable of from seeing it down the stretch last year.” Jim would like to see Ubaldo get a couple starts to see if he has his stuff after coming back from the injury. Jim also talked about the new MLB commissioner, the candidates and who he thinks will work best.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades