PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Police continue to investigate a serious case of child neglect Baltimore County.
A six-year-old boy was found at the Welcome Inn along Loch Bend Drive Thursday left alone and abandoned.
A maintenance worker called police after finding the child alone in a room at the motel.
The child remains hospitalized for severe malnutrition at an area hospital.
Investigators believe the parents left the child alone while they looked for a new home.
No charges in the case have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Report: Frostburg State Football Player’s Family Reaches Deal With State, NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
- Starting Soon, Your Water Bill Could Go Up