Child Remains Hospitalized After Being Left Alone At Baltimore County Motel
PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Police continue to investigate a serious case of child neglect Baltimore County.
A six-year-old boy was found at the Welcome Inn along Loch Bend Drive Thursday left alone and abandoned.
A maintenance worker called police after finding the child alone in a room at the motel.
The child remains hospitalized for severe malnutrition at an area hospital.
Investigators believe the parents left the child alone while they looked for a new home.
No charges in the case have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With Bribery, Money Laundering
- Witnesses Rattled After Unmanned Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Hopkins Team To Develop Ebola Training Tool For Medical Workers
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault
- Baltimore Cop Charged In Bus Stop Beating Caught On Camera