Child Remains Hospitalized After Being Left Alone At Baltimore County Motel
PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Police continue to investigate a serious case of child neglect Baltimore County.
A six-year-old boy was found at the Welcome Inn along Loch Bend Drive Thursday left alone and abandoned.
A maintenance worker called police after finding the child alone in a room at the motel.
The child remains hospitalized for severe malnutrition at an area hospital.
Investigators believe the parents left the child alone while they looked for a new home.
No charges in the case have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Metro Releases New Safety Preparedness Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.