PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Police continue to investigate a serious case of child neglect Baltimore County.
A six-year-old boy was found at the Welcome Inn along Loch Bend Drive Thursday left alone and abandoned.
A maintenance worker called police after finding the child alone in a room at the motel.
The child remains hospitalized for severe malnutrition at an area hospital.
Investigators believe the parents left the child alone while they looked for a new home.
No charges in the case have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing
- Henrietta Lacks’s Family Brings Awareness To Cervical Health Month
- Rep. Anthony Brown To Skip Inauguration; Cites ‘Verbal Attack’ On John Lewis
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore’s 17th Annual MLK Day Parade
- Md. Man Arrested For Pointing Laser At MSP Helicopter