PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Police continue to investigate a serious case of child neglect Baltimore County.
A six-year-old boy was found at the Welcome Inn along Loch Bend Drive Thursday left alone and abandoned.
A maintenance worker called police after finding the child alone in a room at the motel.
The child remains hospitalized for severe malnutrition at an area hospital.
Investigators believe the parents left the child alone while they looked for a new home.
No charges in the case have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Police Officer Shoots Suspect After Nearly Getting Hit By Car
- Medical Alert: Eyestrain Common for Kids Staring at Screens Too Long
- Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Fatal Hit-And-Run In Odenton
- Md. Watermen Want More Access To Oyster Sanctuaries
- Report: Pimlico Race Course Needs $300 Million Renovation