Man Charged With Multiple Burglaries In Glen Burnie Area
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Glen Burnie arrest a man for stealing auto parts and is suspected to be involved with previously similar burglaries in the area.
Officers responded to Harry Smuck and Sons, located in the 100 Block of Arundel Corportation Road, for a report of theft.
When Officers were on their way to the location, the caller advised that they were following the suspect’s Toyota 4Runner. The caller stated that the suspect had taken a truck battery and battery cables from an old Ford Stake body truck.
Officers were eventually able to catch up to the vehicle and detained the suspect. Mark Pollay, 47, of Glen Burnie, was detained and positively identified by the witness as the person who stole items from the truck.
Detectives were also able to link Pollay’s vehicle to a similar burglary that occurred at the Ultimate Automotive in Glen Burnie on August 4.
Pollay has since been charged with theft and the investigation is still ongoing.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control