Suspect Arrested, Another Person Dead In Gywnn Oak Double Stabbing
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Addresses City Violence, Says “I’m Not Going To Resign”
- National Guard Maj. Gen. Linda Singh Talks Life, Leadership During Riots
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike
- Police Chiefs Meet In D.C. To Discuss National Spike In Violence
- Police Investigate Double Shooting In Bowleys Quarters