BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- Md. Doctor, Founder Of Prostate Cancer Run Diagnosed With Same Disease
- Bernie Sanders Joining Ben Jealous To Help Him Campaign
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Heat Advisory In Effect As Temperatures Reach Mid-90’s
- Md. Officials Conduct Aggressive Inspections On Fair, Theme Park Rides For Summer Season
- Maryland Crab Houses Again Lose Visa Lottery For Immigrant Workers