BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Mom Outraged, School Dental Program Removes Child’s Teeth Without Her Knowing
- Marylanders Busing In For Women’s March Saturday