BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- Guilty Plea For Parkville Man Who Videotaped Young Girls At Swim Meets
- USDA to Reopen Offices Closed After Email Threats
- ‘Preservation Resource Center’ Aims to Assist Ellicott City Flood Victims
- Baltimore Co. Board of Ed. Changes Air Conditioning Policy
- Maryland Awarded $800K to Restore Oysters In Chesapeake Bay