BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- Meet The 2 Students With Ties To Maryland Named As Rhodes Scholars
- The Winner Of WJZ’s Mammoth Manic Monday Meltdown 2017 Is…
- University Of Maryland Medical System Holding Addiction Discussion
- ‘The Wire’ Star Makes Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’
- New Proposal Would Overhaul Craft Beer Restrictions In Maryland