BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At High Point High School In Beltsville
- 18th Annual Maryland Film Festival Kicks Off In Baltimore
- Sen. Mikulski Cuts Ribbon On Next Generation Telescope Ops. Cntr.
- Students Receive ‘Teachers for Tomorrow’ Scholarships In Howard County
- Elderly Couple Followed Into Baltimore Home, Robbed At Gunpoint