BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man is in custody and another person is dead following a double stabbing in Gwynn Oak.
It happened in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Thursday evening.
Police believe Jerome Marlowe, 43, and the victims were arguing inside a home when the stabbing occurred.
A 73-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman were transported to area hospitals for treatment.
The male victim died Friday because of his injuries. The woman is still listed in critical condition.
Marlowe has been arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.
Other Local News:
- Contractor Dies On UMBC Campus In Construction Accident
- Ravens Fans Burn Gear, Swear Off NFL After Anthem-Kneeling
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Firefighters Battle Hot Spots From Massive Warehouse Fire Overnight
- Gov. Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remain High, As Dems Announce Candidacy In 2018 Race