TGIF! Looks like a day that will be as nice as Thursday. Embrace it, as Saturday and Sunday look to be quite cloudy. Rain will be close enough, just SW of the Capital beltway, that we need to mention a possible shower. i don’t see a lot of rain here, but around Dulles airport it could be a soaking wet weekend.
If you have plans this weekend make sure you check the cbsbaltimore.com radar. You can see where you are, and the general movement of the radar returns will show you if your location is in the way of that moisture moving through.
One thing is for sure, temperatures will remain mild through the five-day forecast. The mild summer of 2014 continues! Enjoy your Friday!
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Public Schools Announce Teacher Of The Year
- Baltimore Continues Surge In Shootings; Resident Says ‘There Is No Hope’
- Police Find Missing 91-Year-Old Who May Be Confused
- DEA Cracking Down On Opioid Crisis In Maryland
- ‘Roar For Kids’ Event Helping Those At the Kennedy Kriger Institute