DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a fatal hit-and-run accident.
It happened at North Point Road and Charlesmont Road in the Dundalk area.
That’s where police say 43-year-old Rommy Parsley was struck by a vehicle. He later died from his injuries.
Investigators are attempting to locate a white truck with damage to the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Guilty Plea For Parkville Man Who Videotaped Young Girls At Swim Meets
- USDA to Reopen Offices Closed After Email Threats
- ‘Preservation Resource Center’ Aims to Assist Ellicott City Flood Victims
- Baltimore Co. Board of Ed. Changes Air Conditioning Policy
- Maryland Awarded $800K to Restore Oysters In Chesapeake Bay