DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a fatal hit-and-run accident.
It happened at North Point Road and Charlesmont Road in the Dundalk area.
That’s where police say 43-year-old Rommy Parsley was struck by a vehicle. He later died from his injuries.
Investigators are attempting to locate a white truck with damage to the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- How Federal Workforce Hiring Freeze Will Impact Marylanders
- Police Search For ‘Armed & Dangerous’ Suspect In School Bus Stop Shooting
- The State’s Uphill Battle Against Heroin Addiction
- More Older Women Can Still Get Cervical Cancer, Hopkins Study Finds
- UMD Professor Building Network For ‘Inevitably Fired’ Govt. Scientists