LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Amber Alert Issued For Virginia Boy
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident