LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Release Surveillance Video of Armed Robbery Suspects
- Fmr. Raven On Capitol Hill To Improve Relations Between Minorities And Police
- Light City Ready To Shine Brighter In Its Second Year
- Alarming Increase in Nationwide Pedestrian Deaths
- Light Pole Falls On Vehicle, Causing Traffic Delays Thursday