LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 16-Year-Old Girl
- Fake Guns Are A Real Problem For Law Enforcement, Police Say
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’