LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Liquor Board Director Sentenced In Bribery Scandal
- Health Officials Investigating Confirmed Case Of Measles In Maryland
- Hundreds Pay Their Respects To Ofc. Amy Caprio At Viewing
- Who’s To Blame For An ‘Alleged Cop Killer’ Being Back On The Streets?
- Hogan To Run $1.3M In Campaign Ads Over Next Few Weeks