LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Dave Odom Tied To College Basketball’s Biggest Upsets
- UMBC Basks In 15 Minutes Of Fame As Cinderella Of The NCAA
- Baltimore Church Gets Street Renamed After Pastor Who Helped Rebuild Following Fire
- UMBC Fans Across Maryland Cheering On Underdogs’ Historic NCAA Tournament Run
- UMBC Retrievers Hungry For Win Against Kansas State