LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A toddler in Prince George’s County dies in a shooting. Now police are looking for the suspect.
Police say an argument between two men turned violent outside a home along the 6900 block of Forest Terrace in Landover.
They say one of the men left and returned with a gun. He then fired several times into the home, hitting the two-year-old girl.
The girl was rushed to the hospital, but died from her injuries.
Police are trying to identify the suspect.
Other Local News:
- NTSB Report: School Bus Driver Had Been Involved In 12 Incidents In 5 Years
- Target Recalls Menorahs Due to Fire Hazard
- Oakland Mills HS Students Stage Walkout Over Racial Tensions
- Retiring Sen. Mikulski To Give Speech Summarizing Service
- Study: Even ‘BPA-Free’ Baby Teethers Contain The Potentially Harmful Compound