Annapolis Police Investigate First Homicide Of 2014
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Annapolis police are investigating the city’s first homicide of 2014.
It happened just before 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning along the 1100 block of Madison Street.
When police arrived, they found a man near the bench of a baseball field with several gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not released any information about a possible suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Still Feeling Impact Of Riots, Baltimore To Host Major Conference In 2016
- Maryland On Track To Meet Obama’s Clean Climate Plan