ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Annapolis police are investigating the city’s first homicide of 2014.
It happened just before 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning along the 1100 block of Madison Street.
When police arrived, they found a man near the bench of a baseball field with several gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not released any information about a possible suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Weighs Reviving Insurance For Health Insurers
- Fatal Single Car Accident In Baltimore County
- Orioles’ Chris Davis Looks To Earn His Pay In The Upcoming Season
- Police: Possible Threat Made By Harford Co. Student ‘Unfounded’
- Mayor, Police Commissioner Respond To Baltimore Being Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City