It has been a phenomenal Sunday. Highs topped out around 86 degrees in Baltimore this afternoon and humidity was low. Today was a perfect day to spend at a baseball game, the park, pool, you name it! It was, yet again, another “super” summer day. So “super” that we actually have a supermoon outside tonight.
Moonrise occurred just before 8 p.m. here in Baltimore and this moon will be the largest one that we will see all year. High pressure is in control right now, so viewing conditions are great.
Clouds will increase starting tomorrow and that will be the start of an unsettled pattern that continues Monday night through Wednesday morning. We could see anywhere from 1-4 inches of rain across the region during that time frame.
Other Local News:
- Vegas Shooting Victim From Md. Leaves Rehab; Has Several Days Away From Doctors
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife
- Maryland Prosecutors Using Manslaughter Charges In Overdoses
- Bank Robbery Suspected Apprehended By Baltimore County Police After Pursuit
- First Snow Of The Season Covers Maryland