It has been a phenomenal Sunday. Highs topped out around 86 degrees in Baltimore this afternoon and humidity was low. Today was a perfect day to spend at a baseball game, the park, pool, you name it! It was, yet again, another “super” summer day. So “super” that we actually have a supermoon outside tonight.
Moonrise occurred just before 8 p.m. here in Baltimore and this moon will be the largest one that we will see all year. High pressure is in control right now, so viewing conditions are great.
Clouds will increase starting tomorrow and that will be the start of an unsettled pattern that continues Monday night through Wednesday morning. We could see anywhere from 1-4 inches of rain across the region during that time frame.
Other Local News:
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore
- Md. House of Delegates Candidate Facing Backlash Over Gun/Cash Bingo
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect As Snow, Sleet Blanket Region
- Man, Woman Headed To Baltimore Arrested With Car Full Of Drugs