BALTIMORE (WJZ) — After a gorgeous stretch of weather, you’re going to have to get those umbrellas out. Tuesday will be one of the wettest days we’ve seen in awhile here in Baltimore.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram explains things are going to be changing starting Monday night.
It will be mostly cloudy Monday night with scattered thunderstorms. Heading into Tuesday, it will be humid with heavy rain and thunderstorms possible.
A chance for rain is going to move in Monday night, lasting into Wednesday morning. The heaviest downpours will be heading into the region Tuesday afternoon and evening and into the overnight hours.
Lines of severe storms could roll through as we head towards Tuesday afternoon and perhaps even some clusters, bringing heavy downpours, gusty winds and even hail.
Anywhere from 1-4 inches of rainfall is possible, with northeastern Maryland seeing the heaviest amounts.
Track the storms with our CBS Baltimore Weather App! For more information, click here
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife
- Maryland Prosecutors Using Manslaughter Charges In Overdoses
- Bank Robbery Suspected Apprehended By Baltimore County Police After Pursuit
- First Snow Of The Season Covers Maryland
- 2 Off-Duty Officers Killed In I-270 Crash Identified