Brittany Ghiroli Says The Orioles Are Holding Their Breath On Manny Machado
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the first place Baltimore Orioles.
Brittany started by talking about Manny Machado saying “their still holding their breath and hoping for the best…I don’t know what they’ll do long-term if Manny can’t play.” In the short-term for third base help Brittany said “I don’t know what you do, with Manny being 22 years old you haven’t really had a back-up plan.” Brittany went on to talk more about Manny’s injury and what the time table could be depending upon the severity of his injury.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings