Jamison Hensley covers the Ravens for ESPN, and spent 11 years at the Baltimore Sun prior to his current position.
Jamison joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens practices against the 49ers which wrapped up yesterday and his new book ‘Flying high Stories Of The Baltimore Ravens’.
Jamison started by talking about knee injuries the Ravens have suffered and how those guys have comeback in relation to Manny Machado’s injury. When asked about Kapron Lewis-Moore’s injury Jamison said “it was a pile up on a passing play…then you hear a scream come from the pile up and everyone immediately knew it was serious.” Jamison went on to talk about Steve Smith and what he brings to the table and his work ethic. Jamison also mentioned his new book ‘Flying High Stories Of The Baltimore Ravens.’
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Joe Flacco And Wife Welcome First Baby Girl
- Eminem, OneRepublic, All Time Low & More Team Up for NFL T-shirt Line
- Bold Predictions: Wentz Takes Eagles To Super Bowl, Ravens Win AFC North, Browns 0-16
- Clifton Brown Of Comcast Sportsnet On The Ravens 3-0 Start To The Season
- Unbeaten Ravens Win The Close Ones Against Struggling Foes