Snapped Catenary Wire Disrupts Light Rail Service
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard