BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home
- Lawmakers Asking For Work Visa Extension Of 25 Foreign Teachers In Baltimore
- 17-Year-Old Charged In Missing Teen’s Murder