BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- Hogan Announces $9B Plan To Widen I-270, Capital Beltway, BW Parkway
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Girl Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Judge Upholds Decision To Revoke Animal Rehabilitation Permit Of Md. Man
- Police Arrest Suspect Following Barricade Situation In Edgewater
- Maria Pummels Caribbean; ‘Things Look Very, Very Bad’