Snapped Catenary Wire Disrupts Light Rail Service
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- Questions Remain In Officer-Involved Shooting At NSA
- Escaped Va. Prisoner Captured By Police After Escaping Hospital
- Man Awaits Sentencing In Western Md. Animal Cruelty Case
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking