Snapped Catenary Wire Disrupts Light Rail Service
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video