BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Shooting Outside Maryland American Legion
- Snow, Sleet Leave Slick Spots On Roads Across Maryland
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore
- Md. House of Delegates Candidate Facing Backlash Over Gun/Cash Bingo