BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A snapped catenary wire is disrupting Light Rail service between the Linthicum and North Linthicum Light Rail stations.
A bus bridge has been put into place between the Patapsco, Cromwell and BWI stations. Because of heavy rains, a comfort train is in place at the Patapsco station to accommodate passengers as they wait for buses.
Crews are currently working to repair the wire.
Other Local News:
- Police Officer Shoots Suspect After Nearly Getting Hit By Car
- Baltimore Brigade To Hold Open Tryouts Sunday
- Large Crowd Rally in Annapolis Amid City Schools Budget Shortfall
- Student Arrested After Bringing Gun To Perry Hall High School
- 3 Hospitalized, Including 2 Teens, After Broad Daylight Shooting In Brooklyn