Baltimore Woman Dies In Single-Car Crash Into Tree In Towson
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Baltimore woman is dead after crashing her car into a tree in Towson on Wednesday morning.
It happened just before 5:30 a.m. in the 8300-block of Loch Raven Boulevard.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that a 2014 Toyota Camry was traveling northbound left the roadway, struck a tree north of Glen Keith Boulevard and came to rest against an apartment building.
The operator of the vehicle, 27-year-old Eviakwa Etuh, of Northwest Baltimore, was declared dead at the scene.
There were no other persons involved in this incident.
This incident is under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Crash Team.
Other Local News:
- 26 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore
- Fallen Wicomico Co. Native Honored At Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens
- Police Release 4 Detained In Connection With Mansion Murders
- Cause Of Death Of Child In Swing Undetermined After Autopsy
- Anonymous Threat Against Airline Prompts Investigation