TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Baltimore woman is dead after crashing her car into a tree in Towson on Wednesday morning.
It happened just before 5:30 a.m. in the 8300-block of Loch Raven Boulevard.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that a 2014 Toyota Camry was traveling northbound left the roadway, struck a tree north of Glen Keith Boulevard and came to rest against an apartment building.
The operator of the vehicle, 27-year-old Eviakwa Etuh, of Northwest Baltimore, was declared dead at the scene.
There were no other persons involved in this incident.
This incident is under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Crash Team.
Other Local News:
- Man On Motorcycle Seriously Injured After Avoiding Collision With Pickup Truck
- Elderly Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co.