TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Baltimore woman is dead after crashing her car into a tree in Towson on Wednesday morning.
It happened just before 5:30 a.m. in the 8300-block of Loch Raven Boulevard.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that a 2014 Toyota Camry was traveling northbound left the roadway, struck a tree north of Glen Keith Boulevard and came to rest against an apartment building.
The operator of the vehicle, 27-year-old Eviakwa Etuh, of Northwest Baltimore, was declared dead at the scene.
There were no other persons involved in this incident.
This incident is under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Crash Team.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- March For Our Lives Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Website, App Allows Students To Report Safety Concerns
- Maryland Students Rocked By Recent Shooting Head To Rally