Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is now an XM/Sirius radio personality.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about Manny Machado’s injury and the first place Baltimore Orioles.
Jim started by talking about who will replace Manny while he’s out “for me I would be comfortable with Davis over 3rd occasionally…it’ll be mostly mix and match.” Jim also said “no matter who you put there you are not replacing Manny.” Jim went on to talk about JJ Hardy’s injury and if he thinks the Orioles can hang on to their division lead with recent injuries concerns down the stretch.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades