Jim Duquette On The Orioles Injury Woes And How They Can Deal With Them
Buy Orioles Tickets
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is now an XM/Sirius radio personality.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about Manny Machado’s injury and the first place Baltimore Orioles.
Jim started by talking about who will replace Manny while he’s out “for me I would be comfortable with Davis over 3rd occasionally…it’ll be mostly mix and match.” Jim also said “no matter who you put there you are not replacing Manny.” Jim went on to talk about JJ Hardy’s injury and if he thinks the Orioles can hang on to their division lead with recent injuries concerns down the stretch.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles