Jim Duquette On The Orioles Injury Woes And How They Can Deal With Them
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Baltimore Orioles who is now an XM/Sirius radio personality.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about Manny Machado’s injury and the first place Baltimore Orioles.
Jim started by talking about who will replace Manny while he’s out “for me I would be comfortable with Davis over 3rd occasionally…it’ll be mostly mix and match.” Jim also said “no matter who you put there you are not replacing Manny.” Jim went on to talk about JJ Hardy’s injury and if he thinks the Orioles can hang on to their division lead with recent injuries concerns down the stretch.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Jason Beck On The ALDS Between The Orioles And The Tigers
- Brittany Ghiroli Looks At The Pitching Match Ups For The Orioles ALDS Series Against The Tigers
- Start Times Announced For Orioles’ Playoff Games
- We Won’t Stop Rally Gets Orioles Fans Pumped Ahead Of Playoffs
- Schoop Homers, Orioles Beat Blue Jays 1-0