Sports Rehab: Brent Harris Talks Ravens Training Camp
Buy Ravens Tickets
Brent Harris of Comcast Sportsnet joined Glenn and Bob on Sports Rehab to wrap up the 3-day joint practice between the Ravens and 49ers and look ahead to preseason game #2 against the Cowboys in Dallas.
The Ravens and 49ers wrapped up their 3-day joint practice earlier this week out at the Under Armour Performance Center in Owings Mills and by all accounts, things went very well. Both head coaches seemed very happy with work they got out of the 3-day session and feel this will help both teams this year. “Both teams were pretty crisp during the three days. The two teams have alot of respect for each other and I think this will benefit both teams down the line” Harris remarked.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Breaking Down Justin Forsett’s Contract
- 5 Takeaways From Ravens – Saints On MNF
- Bob Haynie: Ravens Beat Saints To Finish Sweep Of NFC South
- Terry Ford: A Big Win In The Big Easy
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Big Win In New Orleans