Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about last night’s exciting Orioles win.
Brittany started by talking about Manny’s injury and what she knows about it saying “I agree with you Buck said yesterday he feels really good about Manny being eligible at the end of the month…they’re counting on him down the stretch.” Brittany also talked about Delmon Young’s sub par fielding and how it may have put him right back in the DH role, which is why the O’s signed him to begin with.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Colorado Rockies at Baltimore Orioles [Live Audio] MLB
- Phil Backert Discusses Ups And Downs Of The Orioles
- Steve Davis: Do The O’s Still Need To Trade For A Starting Pitcher?
- Brittany Ghiroli On A Great Weekend For The Orioles And Possible Trade Scenarios
- Reimold’s HR Helps Orioles Beat Indians 5-3 for 3-Game Sweep