Brittany Ghiroli On Orioles Injuries And Bearing Down To Keep The AL East Lead
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about last night’s exciting Orioles win.
Brittany started by talking about Manny’s injury and what she knows about it saying “I agree with you Buck said yesterday he feels really good about Manny being eligible at the end of the month…they’re counting on him down the stretch.” Brittany also talked about Delmon Young’s sub par fielding and how it may have put him right back in the DH role, which is why the O’s signed him to begin with.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles