Wally Williams Likes What He Saw From The Ravens Offensive Line
Wally Williams is a former NFL Offensive Lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and how training camp is going.
Wally started off by talking about OJ Brigance and what he meant to Wally during his career. Wally said about the first team offense “I saw what I wanted to see with the offensive line…guys fired off the ball and were aggressive.” As for Jeremy Zuttah Wally said “he was aggressive and fired off the ball…he got the calls out on time and everyone knew what their job was.” Wally went on to talk about the injury bug biting the defensive line and cornerback and how the team will deal with it.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- John Harbaugh Counting On Youth To ‘Step Up’ At Ravens Camp
- 11 Ravens Games To Air On WJZ During 2015 Season
- Tony Lombardi Talks Ravens Training Camp Storylines
- Ravens To Host Military Appreciation Day On Aug. 3
- Sal Paolantonio Says Team Owners Not Pressuring Goodell; Says Previous Statement Was ‘Speculation’