Wally Williams Likes What He Saw From The Ravens Offensive Line
Wally Williams is a former NFL Offensive Lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and how training camp is going.
Wally started off by talking about OJ Brigance and what he meant to Wally during his career. Wally said about the first team offense “I saw what I wanted to see with the offensive line…guys fired off the ball and were aggressive.” As for Jeremy Zuttah Wally said “he was aggressive and fired off the ball…he got the calls out on time and everyone knew what their job was.” Wally went on to talk about the injury bug biting the defensive line and cornerback and how the team will deal with it.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Scott Garceau: Ravens Preseason Closing Notes
- Jamey Eisenberg Says Justin Forsett Has The Most Fantasy Value For The Ravens
- The Best Of The Norris & Davis Show – Week Of September 4th, 2015
- Renfree Sharp As Falcons Hold Off Ravens’ Comeback, 20-19