Wally Williams is a former NFL Offensive Lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and how training camp is going.
Wally started off by talking about OJ Brigance and what he meant to Wally during his career. Wally said about the first team offense “I saw what I wanted to see with the offensive line…guys fired off the ball and were aggressive.” As for Jeremy Zuttah Wally said “he was aggressive and fired off the ball…he got the calls out on time and everyone knew what their job was.” Wally went on to talk about the injury bug biting the defensive line and cornerback and how the team will deal with it.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Phil Gentile Of Purple Reign Shares Week 7 Fantasy Football Preview
- Survivors Sip And Paint For Breast Cancer With The Ravens
- Ravens Rank In Top 10 For ESPN’s Ultimate NFL Standings
- Rob Pizzola Predicts Weekend Outcomes For NFL And College Football
- Steve Smith Says NFL ‘System Is Broken’ In Response To Josh Brown