Wally Williams Likes What He Saw From The Ravens Offensive Line
Wally Williams is a former NFL Offensive Lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and how training camp is going.
Wally started off by talking about OJ Brigance and what he meant to Wally during his career. Wally said about the first team offense “I saw what I wanted to see with the offensive line…guys fired off the ball and were aggressive.” As for Jeremy Zuttah Wally said “he was aggressive and fired off the ball…he got the calls out on time and everyone knew what their job was.” Wally went on to talk about the injury bug biting the defensive line and cornerback and how the team will deal with it.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson