BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Dogs
- Police ID ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect Who Fled Authorities In Pursuit
- Volunteers Place Wreaths At Md. And Va. Cemeteries
- Police: Large Importer Of Fentanyl Arrested
- Police Searching Missing 14-Year-Old Boy