BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Little Snow Expected From Early Week System
- Suspects Arrested In Fells Point Triple Shooting
- Many Baltimore Residents Oppose Tunnel Relocation Project
- DC Suburbs Dominate State Sales In Record Powerball Jackpot
- Baltimore Police Arrest Carjacking Suspect