Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searches For Baltimore Serial Robber
- Drop In Gas Prices Nationwide Coming To End; Md. Still Trending Down
- Md. Taxi Driver Held At Knife-Point In Robbery
- Baltimore Will Get A Shake Shack Soon
- Winter Weather Advisory Through Monday Morning