Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Caused Thanksgiving Travel Delays
- 21 States Join Forces To Dismantle Md. Gun Control Law
- Soldier From Maryland Killed In Afghanistan
- Free Thanksgiving Dinner Offers Guests Something More Valuable Than Food
- Winter Storm Warnings & Advisories No Longer In Effect In Maryland