BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- 2nd Day Of Spring Brings Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ To Md.
- Boy Shot At School Released From Hospital, Girl Still Critical
- Judge Denies Maryland Senator’s Motion To Dismiss Charges
- Two Fatal Crashes On Telegraph Rd In Two Days
- Appeals Court Hears Police Racial Discrimination Case