BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Inner Harbor Ice Rink To Open For Season On Nov. 11
- Anne Arundel Co. Detention Centers May Soon Be Housing Illegal Immigrants
- Fiery Presidential Race Pushing Marylanders To The Polls
- Md. Contractor In NSA Case Again Appears In Court
- Ravens Fan Still Recovering From Life-Altering Brain Injury