BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- 17-Year-Old Arrested In Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- County School’s AC Policy Stirs Controversy
- Boat Brawlers Face Multiple Charges