Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Stray Cat In Talbot Co. Tested Positive For Rabies
- Police ID Knife-Wielding Man Fatally Shot By Police In Columbia
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim Has Annapolis Ties
- Baltimore’s Ryan Kaiser Named ‘Teacher Of The Year’
- Video Shows Violent Confrontation Between Baltimore Officers And Suspect