Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Nearly 100 Malnourished Animals Seized At Md. Farm
- AAA Expecting Record Number Of Holiday Travelers
- Md. Congressman Talks Effort To Free Alan Gross
- Towson University’s President Resigns Due To Health Concerns
- Ray Rice Taking Steps To Repair Image