BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Md. Man Charged In Sexual Assault; Univ. of Florida Football Walk-On Stopped the Attack
- Tip Helps Police Identify, Arrest Fatal Carjacking Suspect
- Maryland Live Casino Sues MGM Over High-Roller Lists
- Heat Index Could Make It Feel Like 109 Degrees in Md. Today
- Maryland Faces Possible Lack of Female Lawmakers in Congress