BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- As State’s Casinos Compete, Maryland Live! Places Final Beam Of Attached Hotel
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- 4 Dead In Serious Vehicle Accident In Westminster
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Puppies Brought To Maryland After Hurricane Maria Now Up For Adoption