BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Rising Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Gunned Down In N.E. Baltimore
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Ca. Rally Organized By Towson University Grad
- Off-Duty Detective Assaulted By Dirt Bikers Following Accident
- Driver Crashes Car, Passenger Shot During Escape From Gunman
- 2 Sharks Caught & Released Off Ocean City Beach