BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- State Of Emergency Issued For Ellicott City After Flash Flooding
- Flash Flood Warning Issued For Parts Of Maryland
- Baltimore Officials: Evacuate Clipper Mill Area; Jones Falls Overflowing
- Ocean City Jet Ski Accident Leaves Woman In Critical Condition
- Anne Arundel County Man Killed In Boating Accident