BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Mistrial for Carryout Owner Accused of Shooting Customer
- Fatal 3-Vehicle Crash Halts Traffic on I-695
- An Elderly Man was Stabbed to Death in Southeast Baltimore
- City Police Investigate a Shooting Involving a Teenager
- Man Gets 10 Years for Stabbing His Mother to Steal Percocet