BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Small Group Of Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter
- Alan Gross Discusses Captivity On 60 Minutes
- Baltimore Faith Leaders Monitor First Freddie Gray Trial
- Washington College Reopens Monday After 2-Week Lockdown