Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- 2 Injured In Shooting On ICC East In Laurel
- Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing At BWI Marshall Airport
- Multi-Car Collision Shuts Down Md. Route 216 In Howard County
- AACo Police Seek Suspect In Shooting Near Arundel Mills
- Carson Launches 2016 Exploratory Committee