Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead In Single-Vehicle Crash In Montgomery County
- Md. Man Dies In Crash At Susquehanna Speedway
- 1 Dead, 9 Shot Overnight In Baltimore
- Man Arrested After Striking Patron In Face With Beer Bottle
- Vigil Held For McKenzie Elliot On One Year Anniversary Of Fatal Shooting