Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Correctional Officers Indicted In Inmate Assault Case
- No Injuries Reported At Baltimore Church Fire
- Rosedale Man Among 2 Killed By Strong Rip Currents In Ocean City
- Officer Who Slit Dog’s Throat Asks Killing Charges To Be Reconsidered
- Hogan Refutes Ads, Calls Brown’s Campaign Dishonest