Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Ben Carson Wins Southern Republican Straw Poll
- Police Investigate More Than A Dozen Shootings In 48 Hours
- 4 Detained Along With Suspect In Mansion Slayings Released
- Police Stepping Up Patrols This MDW In Ocean City
- Canter For The Cause At Pimlico Raise Money For Charities