BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women’s March
- Charm City Cakes’ Owner Says Trump Copied Obama’s Inauguration Cake
- Women’s March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore
- Television Broadcasting Pioneer George Mills Dies at 86
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape