BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Manhunt For Escaped Prisoner Who Was Being Transported To Jessup Psychiatric Hospital
- Wife of Slain Delaware Trooper Says He Was Proud of His Work
- Police: Rape Suspect Arrested on the Scene of the Assault
- Suspect Arrested for Attempting to Rob Gas Station at Knifepoint
- Schenning Named Maryland’s Acting US Attorney