Local Celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio Charged With DUI
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Celebrity chef and Maryland native Bryan Voltaggio is facing drunk driving charges.
Public records show the Top Chef finalist was stopped in Downtown Baltimore back in June.
He was charged with three counts of drunken driving, including driving under the influence.
The 38-year-old Frederick native has several restaurants, including “Volt,” located in his hometown, and “Aggio” in Power Plant Live.
Voltaggio is scheduled to appear in court on September 19.
Other Local News:
- Audit: Maryland Misallocated $28.4M For Health Exchange
- Obama Talks About Drug Trade With ‘The Wire’ Creator David Simon
- UMd. Students Make Bracelets To Help Jailed Journalists
- Md. Officers Learning To Combat Animal Cruelty, Fighting
- Trailblazing Delegate To Be Memorialized In Portrait