ANNAPOLIS (WJZ)– Lane closures and traffic patterns are scheduled for the Bay Bridge for the week of Aug. 17 to Aug. 23 for routine inspections.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning.
The closures are for preservation and maintenance work as well as routine inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All work will be performed weather permitting. The MDTA urges motorists to drive with caution and obey all lane control signals.
Other Local News:
- Weary of Protest, Baltimore Activists Seek Change Elsewhere
- Bowie Baysox Raising Cancer Awareness With Gov. Hogan Bobbleheads
- Weis Recalls Baked Goods For Potential Of Small Metal Fragments
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Police: Man, 34, Hospitalized After North Baltimore Shooting