Routine Inspections To Shut Down Lanes On The Bay Bridge
ANNAPOLIS (WJZ)– Lane closures and traffic patterns are scheduled for the Bay Bridge for the week of Aug. 17 to Aug. 23 for routine inspections.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning.
The closures are for preservation and maintenance work as well as routine inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All work will be performed weather permitting. The MDTA urges motorists to drive with caution and obey all lane control signals.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Firefighters Hold Smoke Alarm Sweep
- Maryland Zoo Holds Summer Camp
- Md. National Guardsman Sentenced To 20 Months In BGF Conspiracy
- Disgraced Rabbi To Resign From Post At Towson University
- Baltimore’s ‘Public Enemy No. 1′ Now In Police Custody