ANNAPOLIS (WJZ)– Lane closures and traffic patterns are scheduled for the Bay Bridge for the week of Aug. 17 to Aug. 23 for routine inspections.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning.
The closures are for preservation and maintenance work as well as routine inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All work will be performed weather permitting. The MDTA urges motorists to drive with caution and obey all lane control signals.
Other Local News:
- Michael Phelps’ Son Boomer Steals Thunder In Huggies Little Swimmers Commercial
- Police Search For Burglary Suspect; Had Key To Walgreen’s
- More Maryland Crews Head South In Wake Of Hurricane Maria
- Opioid Epidemic Laws Lead Panel To Revisit Recovery Schools
- Vehicle Collides With MTA Bus In Downtown Baltimore