Steve Davis Taking The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Yes, count me among those that was challenged (by my daughter) and took it (doused by my son).
Here’s the video.
— Steve Davis (@SteveDavisBmore) August 14, 2014
It is obviously something that has caught on and been a ton of fun. Buck Showalter was doused by Adam Jones. John Harbaugh and Ozzie Newsome took it together. Everybody is doing it.
Of course, the reason is to create awareness and raise funds, and this is doing both.
I took the challenge and donated to the Brigance Brigade Fund. I would ask you to do the same. OJ is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. In fact, just to try to raise a few more bucks, and get some people to know who OJ is, I am asking people to go to my twitter @stevedavisbmore and retweet my challenge.
The more retweets, the more I donate, and more importantly, the more other people will see it and donate themselves. Numerous people have contacted me to say they are now donating to the Brigance Brigade. Please help out if you can.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Nolasco Allows 4 Runs As Twins Beat Orioles’ Split Squad 6-5
- A-Rod Homers In Yankees’ 10-2 Loss To Orioles
- No. 1 Seed Maryland Ousts Duke In Regional Semifinals 65-55
- Orioles To Host All Faiths Food Drive Tuesday
- Terps Add Top High School Heavyweight Recruit Diamond Stone To Roster