TEMPLE HILLS, Md. (WJZ) — Prince George’s County Police identify the man involved in a shooting that left a three-year-old girl dead.
Frederick Miller, 38, believed to be the girl’s father, got into a shootout with police in Temple Hills Saturday afternoon.
During the confrontation, Miller was struck and killed by police. Police then found the girl inside Miller’s car.
Reports suggest Miller stabbed and shot his daughter.
Earlier in the day, police say Miller also shot the girl’s maternal grandfather and great-grandmother. Both victims remain in critical condition.
Police will discuss the shooting further Monday afternoon.
Other Local News:
- Police Corruption Trial Over, But Investigators Keep Digging
- New Residences At Four Seasons In Harbor East Takes Luxury To New Heights
- Baltimore City Council Moves Forward With Bill Limiting Crude Oil Expansion
- Baltimore Councilman Says ‘100 Percent’ Hanover Street Bridge Is Dangerous
- Baltimore Black Restaurant Week Gaining Notoriety; Discounts, Specials Available