TEMPLE HILLS, Md. (WJZ) — Prince George’s County Police identify the man involved in a shooting that left a three-year-old girl dead.
Frederick Miller, 38, believed to be the girl’s father, got into a shootout with police in Temple Hills Saturday afternoon.
During the confrontation, Miller was struck and killed by police. Police then found the girl inside Miller’s car.
Reports suggest Miller stabbed and shot his daughter.
Earlier in the day, police say Miller also shot the girl’s maternal grandfather and great-grandmother. Both victims remain in critical condition.
Police will discuss the shooting further Monday afternoon.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Light Festival Gets An Illumination Upgrade
- Baltimore Police Seek Father Who They Say Murdered Infant Son
- Md. Court: New Trial Can Move Forward in Phylicia Barnes’s Death
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Ex-School Aide Indicted On 270 Counts In Sex Abuse Case