TEMPLE HILLS, Md. (WJZ) — Prince George’s County Police identify the man involved in a shooting that left a three-year-old girl dead.
Frederick Miller, 38, believed to be the girl’s father, got into a shootout with police in Temple Hills Saturday afternoon.
During the confrontation, Miller was struck and killed by police. Police then found the girl inside Miller’s car.
Reports suggest Miller stabbed and shot his daughter.
Earlier in the day, police say Miller also shot the girl’s maternal grandfather and great-grandmother. Both victims remain in critical condition.
Police will discuss the shooting further Monday afternoon.
Other Local News:
- Proceeds From Fundraiser Going To Scholarship Named After Fallen Ellicott City Hero
- 24-Hour Lacrosse Tournament Raises Money For Veterans
- Local Group Pushing For Cleaner Air In Baltimore Region With Campaign
- 1 Killed, 8 Injured In Fiery Crash On Woodrow Wilson Bridge
- Cause Finally Revealed In Deaths Of 13 Bald Eagles Back In 2016