TEMPLE HILLS, Md. (WJZ) — Prince George’s County Police identify the man involved in a shooting that left a three-year-old girl dead.
Frederick Miller, 38, believed to be the girl’s father, got into a shootout with police in Temple Hills Saturday afternoon.
During the confrontation, Miller was struck and killed by police. Police then found the girl inside Miller’s car.
Reports suggest Miller stabbed and shot his daughter.
Earlier in the day, police say Miller also shot the girl’s maternal grandfather and great-grandmother. Both victims remain in critical condition.
Police will discuss the shooting further Monday afternoon.
Other Local News:
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Report: Frostburg State Football Player’s Family Reaches Deal With State, NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
- Starting Soon, Your Water Bill Could Go Up