Brent Harris On Injury Concerns For Jimmy Smith And Ray Rice
Brent Harris covers the Ravens for Comcast Sportsnet Mid Atlantic.
Brent joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens win over the Cowboys Saturday night.
Brent started by talking about Jimmy Smith’s injury saying “at first I thought maybe he had cut his mouth…when he came to the sideline he started to convulse a little and throw up.” Brent continued on the injury saying “the x-rays were negative, the Ravens called it a bruised chest.” Brent went on to talk about how thin the Ravens are at corner, and concussion concerns for Jimmy Smith and the Ravens running game and offense in general.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- With RG3 Out, Redskins Use 2 QBs To Beat Ravens 31-13; Raven Steve Smith Ejected
- The Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 8-24-2015
- Ravens Preseason Questions For Saturday Vs. Redskins
- Alex Parker On Tomorrow Nights Ravens Vs Redskins Pre Season Game
- The Best Of The Norris & Davis Show – Week Of August 28, 2015