Brent Harris On Injury Concerns For Jimmy Smith And Ray Rice
Brent Harris covers the Ravens for Comcast Sportsnet Mid Atlantic.
Brent joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens win over the Cowboys Saturday night.
Brent started by talking about Jimmy Smith’s injury saying “at first I thought maybe he had cut his mouth…when he came to the sideline he started to convulse a little and throw up.” Brent continued on the injury saying “the x-rays were negative, the Ravens called it a bruised chest.” Brent went on to talk about how thin the Ravens are at corner, and concussion concerns for Jimmy Smith and the Ravens running game and offense in general.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate