Brent Harris On Injury Concerns For Jimmy Smith And Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
Brent Harris covers the Ravens for Comcast Sportsnet Mid Atlantic.
Brent joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens win over the Cowboys Saturday night.
Brent started by talking about Jimmy Smith’s injury saying “at first I thought maybe he had cut his mouth…when he came to the sideline he started to convulse a little and throw up.” Brent continued on the injury saying “the x-rays were negative, the Ravens called it a bruised chest.” Brent went on to talk about how thin the Ravens are at corner, and concussion concerns for Jimmy Smith and the Ravens running game and offense in general.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Vinny’s Stock Report – NFL Up; UNC Down
- Travis Thomas: Five Reasons The Ravens Will Take Command Of The AFC North This Sunday
- Haloti Ngata Displaying Versatility With Ravens
- Cincinnati Enquirer Reporter Paul Dehner On The Bengals Hosting The Ravens Sunday
- Derrick Mason Thinks The Terps Have Surprised The Big Ten In Their First Year