Brent Harris On Injury Concerns For Jimmy Smith And Ray Rice
Brent Harris covers the Ravens for Comcast Sportsnet Mid Atlantic.
Brent joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens win over the Cowboys Saturday night.
Brent started by talking about Jimmy Smith’s injury saying “at first I thought maybe he had cut his mouth…when he came to the sideline he started to convulse a little and throw up.” Brent continued on the injury saying “the x-rays were negative, the Ravens called it a bruised chest.” Brent went on to talk about how thin the Ravens are at corner, and concussion concerns for Jimmy Smith and the Ravens running game and offense in general.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson
- Ravens Veteran WR Steve Smith, Sr. Joins Vinny & Rob