Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the O’s heading to Chicago and what to do with the struggling Ubaldo Jimenez.
Brittany started off by talking about why the Orioles don’t have Jimenez pitching against a team who struggles vs left handed pitching saying “right now you don’t want Jimenez pitching at all…definitely not with his left hand.” Brittany then talked about if Jimenez would get another start saying “Buck wouldn’t commit on if Jimenez would get another start.” Brittany then went on to talk about how the team doesn’t really have the wiggle room to bury a roster spot until the expanded rosters in September.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Washington Nationals [Live Audio] MLB
- Orioles Pitcher Kevin Gausman Starts GoFundMe For Louisiana Flood Victims
- Orioles Ace Chris Tillman Headed To DL With Shoulder Issue
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Katie Ledecky Throwing Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles