Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the O’s heading to Chicago and what to do with the struggling Ubaldo Jimenez.
Brittany started off by talking about why the Orioles don’t have Jimenez pitching against a team who struggles vs left handed pitching saying “right now you don’t want Jimenez pitching at all…definitely not with his left hand.” Brittany then talked about if Jimenez would get another start saying “Buck wouldn’t commit on if Jimenez would get another start.” Brittany then went on to talk about how the team doesn’t really have the wiggle room to bury a roster spot until the expanded rosters in September.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Brittany Ghiroli On The Orioles Trading Brian Matusz To The Braves For A Couple Of Minor League Pitchers
- Braves Get Draft Pick, Matusz From Orioles For 2 Prospects
- Happy Birthday Buck Showalter – From Scott & Jeremy
- Join Chris Davis For Orioles ‘Social Media Night’ On June 22
- Bob Haynie: Jimenez Not Getting It Done For The Orioles