Brittany Ghiroli On How The Orioles Will Struggle To Keep Ubaldo Jimenez On The Roster
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the O’s heading to Chicago and what to do with the struggling Ubaldo Jimenez.
Brittany started off by talking about why the Orioles don’t have Jimenez pitching against a team who struggles vs left handed pitching saying “right now you don’t want Jimenez pitching at all…definitely not with his left hand.” Brittany then talked about if Jimenez would get another start saying “Buck wouldn’t commit on if Jimenez would get another start.” Brittany then went on to talk about how the team doesn’t really have the wiggle room to bury a roster spot until the expanded rosters in September.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles