One of the pleasant surprises to come out of this preseason has been the second year fullback out of Harvard.
I was sad to see Vonta Leach depart because he was my kinda player, pancaking linebackers on regular basis etc. When he left I assumed the fullback was no longer part of the Ravens’ offense. Well, I’m happy to say I was wrong.
Gary Kubiak lights up when talking about Kyle Juszczyk . He has gotten stronger after another year in the weight room, his blocking has improved , he has great hands and great speed for a fullback. It seems that Kyle is going to play an important role in the new offense and it just makes me happy.
I felt that the fullback was going to be a thing of the past; glad to see that’s not true.
Yeah that’s right I’m old…got a problem with that?
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Skidding Ravens Hope To Heal, Improve Offense During Bye
- Steve Smith Shows Off Purple Cleats For Domestic Violence Awareness
- Ravens Team Grades: Costly Mistakes Keep Biting Ravens As They Fall To Jets
- Former Raven Torrey Smith Says NFL Is Being ‘Disrespectful To The Good Men’
- Ravens Head Into The Bye Pretty Banged Up