DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)– Police release the description of the vehicle in connection with the fatal hit-and-run of a pedestrian in Dundalk.
The vehicle is described as a late model Dodge Ram pick-up truck that is white or off-white in color with front end damage. Investigators believe the truck sustained damage to the front grill, which is plastic and chrome colored.
Ronny Pasley, 43, was struck by a vehicle on August 9 as he was crossing North Point Road. He was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. The vehicle that struck him left the scene.
Anyone with information on this truck or the incident is asked to call 410-887-5396.
Other Local News:
- Moment Of Reflection Held For Slain College Student; Action Plan Created
- Falling, Laying Unconscious For Days Left Md. Man Technically Dead, But Now He’s Recovering
- Tow Truck Driver Struck By Passing Vehicle
- Alleged Manchester Attacker Known To Police, But Not Considered Imminent Threat
- Baseball And Beer; Connecting The History Of Craft Beer Making