Police Release Description Of Hit-And-Run Vehicle In Dundalk
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)– Police release the description of the vehicle in connection with the fatal hit-and-run of a pedestrian in Dundalk.
The vehicle is described as a late model Dodge Ram pick-up truck that is white or off-white in color with front end damage. Investigators believe the truck sustained damage to the front grill, which is plastic and chrome colored.
Ronny Pasley, 43, was struck by a vehicle on August 9 as he was crossing North Point Road. He was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. The vehicle that struck him left the scene.
Anyone with information on this truck or the incident is asked to call 410-887-5396.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’