DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)– Police release the description of the vehicle in connection with the fatal hit-and-run of a pedestrian in Dundalk.
The vehicle is described as a late model Dodge Ram pick-up truck that is white or off-white in color with front end damage. Investigators believe the truck sustained damage to the front grill, which is plastic and chrome colored.
Ronny Pasley, 43, was struck by a vehicle on August 9 as he was crossing North Point Road. He was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. The vehicle that struck him left the scene.
Anyone with information on this truck or the incident is asked to call 410-887-5396.
Other Local News:
- Local Businesses Help Women & Men Get ‘Suited To Succeed’
- Md. State Police Looking For Suspect In Road Rage Incident
- Dragon Boat Festival Coming To Locust Point Saturday
- Confederate Monuments Removed Across The County Sparks Debate In Baltimore
- Gas Prices Take A Dip During The Normally Expensive Summer Season