Clifton Brown covers the Ravens for Comcast Sportsnet Mid-Atlantic.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens heading into the 3rd pre-season game.
Cliff started with how concerned he is about Lardarius Webb saying “you should be very concerned…backs can be very tricky, is it going to heal up or be something that nags him all season.” Cliff also talked about Owen Daniels and his tired legs that needed 4 days off saying “when he comes back is he a guy that can hold up all year healthwise…does he have anything left in the tank.” Cliff also talked about how active the Ravens should be in the cornerback market, and who the Ravens should keep at the receiver position.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Former Navy Star Reynolds Finds Life In NFL To Be ‘Humbling’
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of August 27th
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football