OCEAN PINES, Md. (WJZ)– The Worcester County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man wanted for multiple charges, including false imprisonment and sexual offense.
The sheriff’s office says 30-year-old Shane Williams Lewis is wanted for second-degree assault, false imprisonment, fourth-degree sex offense and theft under $1,000.
His last known address was the Ocean Pines area of the Eastern Shore.
If seen, do not confront Lewis. Contact the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office at 410-632-1111.
Other Local News:
- Novel Adaptation “Jazz” Debuts At Baltimore Center Stage
- Baltimore Group Calls For Illegal Immigrant To Be Released From Jail
- Maryland Man Constructs Bell Honoring Those Lost On 9/11
- Boaters Reminded To Be Safe As We Kick Off Boating Season In Maryland
- Rep. Cummings Has Medical Procedure Done At Johns Hopkins