OCEAN PINES, Md. (WJZ)– The Worcester County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man wanted for multiple charges, including false imprisonment and sexual offense.
The sheriff’s office says 30-year-old Shane Williams Lewis is wanted for second-degree assault, false imprisonment, fourth-degree sex offense and theft under $1,000.
His last known address was the Ocean Pines area of the Eastern Shore.
If seen, do not confront Lewis. Contact the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office at 410-632-1111.
Other Local News:
- 2 Fleeing From Police Arrested After Slamming Vehicles Into Officers
- Health Clinic Targeted By Burglars Takes Setbacks in Stride
- After Charges Dropped, Mystery Still Shrouds Levy’s Death
- Suspect Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Young Woman In Aberdeen
- Troopers Investigating DUI Nearly Hit By 2nd DUI Suspect