OCEAN PINES, Md. (WJZ)– The Worcester County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man wanted for multiple charges, including false imprisonment and sexual offense.
The sheriff’s office says 30-year-old Shane Williams Lewis is wanted for second-degree assault, false imprisonment, fourth-degree sex offense and theft under $1,000.
His last known address was the Ocean Pines area of the Eastern Shore.
If seen, do not confront Lewis. Contact the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office at 410-632-1111.
Other Local News:
- Giada De Laurentiis Opening Restaurant At The Horseshoe Baltimore
- New Poll Favors Hogan In Md. Gubernatorial Election, Maintains Popularity
- Md. Hopes To Catch A Ride On Hyperloop As D.C. Gives Elon Musk’s Company Digging Permit
- Md. Bill Would Give Drug Dealers 30-Year Sentence If Minors Die From Supply
- State Lawmakers Want To Boost Sanctions For Murder-For-Hire