Garrett Downing On The Ravens Getting A Break From The Pre Season Grind For A Movie Day
Garrett Downing works for BaltimoreRavens.com.
Garrett joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens and what he has seen during training camp and the pre-season.
Garrett started by talking about the players going to a movie instead of practice saying “they were excited…they always try to find some kind of welcome change for guys who are grinding for over a month.” The Ravens leadership council voted unanimously to go see Lucy starring Scarlett Johannson. On the subject of the Ravens defense Garrett said “on cornerback there is a concern there…the hope is that Jimmy and Asa will be ready to play week 1 along with Webb.” Garrett went on to talk about how injuries are going to effect this team as they head towards the regular season.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson