Usually, rain delays are are occupied by MLB blooper reels or classic moments in your teams history but every now and then the action on the field takes the place of those video montages and become a blooper reel in themselves. The grounds crew in Chicago recently ran into some issues with their big blue tarp during a torrential downpour that caused some uproar from the visiting Giants. Now that that’s all been resolved feel free to enjoy the video over and over again.
Here’s a few other moments where that giant sheet of plastic became a giant source of entertainment.
This guy had his own Indiana Jones moment.
This tarp takes out an entire grounds crew at Joliet, Illinois Slammers game.
That’s one stubborn tarp.
The visiting Phillies had to go save the Rockies’ grounds crew.
These guys from Vancouver really know how to enjoy a rain delay, Rick Dempsey style.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Adam Jones Becomes An Undercover Teacher To Surprise Students
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Ranked No. 1 MLB Ballpark
- Orioles Release Themed Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- Suspect In Beer Tossing No Longer Works for Media Company
- MLB, Under Armour Agree To Uniform Deal Starting 2020