Usually, rain delays are are occupied by MLB blooper reels or classic moments in your teams history but every now and then the action on the field takes the place of those video montages and become a blooper reel in themselves. The grounds crew in Chicago recently ran into some issues with their big blue tarp during a torrential downpour that caused some uproar from the visiting Giants. Now that that’s all been resolved feel free to enjoy the video over and over again.
Here’s a few other moments where that giant sheet of plastic became a giant source of entertainment.
This guy had his own Indiana Jones moment.
This tarp takes out an entire grounds crew at Joliet, Illinois Slammers game.
That’s one stubborn tarp.
The visiting Phillies had to go save the Rockies’ grounds crew.
These guys from Vancouver really know how to enjoy a rain delay, Rick Dempsey style.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Mel Antonen Talks Another Night Of Struggles On The Mound For Jimenez
- Kepler Leads Twins’ To A 14-7 Win Over Orioles
- Adam Jones Now Holds Record For Most Home Runs At OPACY
- Orioles Will Celebrate The 25th Anniversary Season August 18 & 19
- Orioles Look To Get Back On Track In Three-Game Series Against Twins