Wally Williams Thinks The Ravens Starting O Line Is Strong
Wally Williams is a former NFL offensive lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about what he saw in the Ravens game in Dallas and what he expects in game 3 against the Redskins.
Wally started by talking about the Steelers running backs getting arrested saying “I’m sure they were relaxed for whatever happened next…it happens all the time, it’s troubling if one guy has it ten guys have it quickly, it’s part of the culture.” Wally also said that “not everybody, but the vast majority of the guys smoke marijuana.” On the subject of the Ravens O Line Wally said “I think they’re doing a solid job…those top 5 are strong right now.” Wally also went on to talk about what having a healthy Marshall Yanda and a healthy KO means to the O Line.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson