Wally Williams is a former NFL offensive lineman who spent his career with the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about what he saw in the Ravens game in Dallas and what he expects in game 3 against the Redskins.
Wally started by talking about the Steelers running backs getting arrested saying “I’m sure they were relaxed for whatever happened next…it happens all the time, it’s troubling if one guy has it ten guys have it quickly, it’s part of the culture.” Wally also said that “not everybody, but the vast majority of the guys smoke marijuana.” On the subject of the Ravens O Line Wally said “I think they’re doing a solid job…those top 5 are strong right now.” Wally also went on to talk about what having a healthy Marshall Yanda and a healthy KO means to the O Line.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ray Lewis Chosen As 2017 Pro Bowl Legends Captain
- Skidding Ravens Hope To Heal, Improve Offense During Bye
- Steve Smith Shows Off Purple Cleats For Domestic Violence Awareness
- Ravens Team Grades: Costly Mistakes Keep Biting Ravens As They Fall To Jets
- Former Raven Torrey Smith Says NFL Is Being ‘Disrespectful To The Good Men’