Brittany Ghiroli With An Update On The Manny Machado Injury
Buy Orioles Tickets
Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about Ubaldo to the bullpen, the sweep of the White Sox, and today’s game against former Oriole Jake Arrieta.
Brittany started by talking about the latest on Manny Machado saying “Nothing…nothing new, we don’t how bad of a strain it is in the ligament.” Then Brittany talked about the Orioles facing former O’s pitchers in Chicago this weekend saying “I’m excited to see Arrieta and see how does he do, will he pitch as well as he has for the Cubs or will it get into his head and he struggles against his former team.” Brittany also talked about Orioles fans traveling well in Chicago and hearing the “Oh” in the anthem every single night.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings