BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a city shooting that injured a 14-year-old boy.
It happened Friday night along the 5700 block of Winner Avenue.
When police arrived, they found the teen with a gunshot wound to his back.
The victim told police he was walking when he heard gunfire and tried to run away.
That’s when he realized he had been hit.
The teen was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Other Local News:
- City Councilman Questioned About Drinking And Driving During Traffic Stop
- Orioles VP John Angelos Says He Doesn’t Want Trump Throwing First Pitch
- Richie Recovering From Procedure, Postpones Tour With Carey
- Wind Power Developer Appealing Denial Of Maryland Project
- Police Officer Shoots Suspect After Nearly Getting Hit By Car