BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a city shooting that injured a 14-year-old boy.
It happened Friday night along the 5700 block of Winner Avenue.
When police arrived, they found the teen with a gunshot wound to his back.
The victim told police he was walking when he heard gunfire and tried to run away.
That’s when he realized he had been hit.
The teen was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Other Local News:
- State Of Emergency Caused By Flooding Lifted In Frederick
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Missing Takoma Park Teen Could Be In Baltimore
- ‘Combative’ Man Shot In Stomach After Officer’s Gun Discharged At Fire Scene
- Documents: 16-Year-Old Suspect Named 3 Others In Officer Amy Caprio’s Death