Body Found Separated In 2 Bags In Prince George’s County
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades