LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions