LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Royal Farms Cigarette Theft Suspect Sought In Baltimore Co.
- Commissioner: Boy Shot By Baltimore Police Won’t Be Charged
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County