Body Found Separated In 2 Bags In Prince George’s County
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court