LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate