Body Found Separated In 2 Bags In Prince George’s County
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting