LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Prince George’s County continue their investigating after a body is found separated in two bags.
Police say a body was found at an apartment complex along the 8800-block of Enfield Court in Laurel.
The victim is a man, but no other information has been released.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Moment Of Reflection Held For Slain College Student; Action Plan Created
- Falling, Laying Unconscious For Days Left Md. Man Technically Dead, But Now He’s Recovering
- Tow Truck Driver Struck By Passing Vehicle
- Alleged Manchester Attacker Known To Police, But Not Considered Imminent Threat
- Baseball And Beer; Connecting The History Of Craft Beer Making