This Sunday provided a nice change to Central Maryland in comparison to yesterday. Partly cloudy skies, lower humidity and of course–rain free! High pressure will continue to build along the East Coast turning winds from southeast to southwest through mid-week. This will result in plenty of sunshine each day, along with rising temperatures which equates to a pretty stellar forecast, at least in the short term. Humidity will not become noticeable until Wednesday and will then remain high until a frontal passage moves through later in the week. Some recent model guidance suggests the front could arrive Wednesday night and Thursday, so the threat for a shower or thunderstorm has been added into the forecast on Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Riders Safely Removed After Roller Coaster Stalls At Md. Six Flags
- Ex-Maryland Senator Awaiting Fraud Sentence To Repay $5K
- Md. Senator Bashes Trump Administration After Touring Detention Facilities Housing Children Of Illegal Immigrants
- Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction Across Region
- Baltimore County Preps For Severe Weather As We Approach Hurricane Season