This Sunday provided a nice change to Central Maryland in comparison to yesterday. Partly cloudy skies, lower humidity and of course–rain free! High pressure will continue to build along the East Coast turning winds from southeast to southwest through mid-week. This will result in plenty of sunshine each day, along with rising temperatures which equates to a pretty stellar forecast, at least in the short term. Humidity will not become noticeable until Wednesday and will then remain high until a frontal passage moves through later in the week. Some recent model guidance suggests the front could arrive Wednesday night and Thursday, so the threat for a shower or thunderstorm has been added into the forecast on Thursday.
Other Local News:
- I-195 Closed Near BWI Because Of Downed Power Line
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Receives Sentence
- Police Arrest Teen, Identify Man Killed In Double Shooting
- Local Students Join National School Walkout Calling For Stricter Gun Control
- Baltimore Man Gets 10 Year Sentence For Strangling Pregnant Girlfriend