This Sunday provided a nice change to Central Maryland in comparison to yesterday. Partly cloudy skies, lower humidity and of course–rain free! High pressure will continue to build along the East Coast turning winds from southeast to southwest through mid-week. This will result in plenty of sunshine each day, along with rising temperatures which equates to a pretty stellar forecast, at least in the short term. Humidity will not become noticeable until Wednesday and will then remain high until a frontal passage moves through later in the week. Some recent model guidance suggests the front could arrive Wednesday night and Thursday, so the threat for a shower or thunderstorm has been added into the forecast on Thursday.
Other Local News:
- New Study May Prove To Be Life Changing For Peanut-Allergic Kids
- Report: Marylanders Among The Worst Tippers In The U.S.
- Baltimoreans Continue To Weigh City’s Decision To Remove Confederate Statues
- At Least 12 Dead, 80 Injured After Van Plows Into Crowd In Barcelona
- One Md. Company Is Streaming The Entire Solar Eclipse From Above The Clouds