Ken Tepper is an orthapaedic surgeon for Union Memorial Medstar.
Ken joined Ed and Steve to talk about Manny Machado’s knee injury and the surgery he will require along with the recovery time.
Ken started by talking about if this will be a recurring injury concern for Manny saying “I hope not, it’s encouraging that it happened in the other knee and not the same as last year.” Ed then asked Ken if the surgery will basically give Manny 2 new knees or will his knee get stronger “I don’t think it will necessarily get stronger since that particular knee had never been injured before.” Dr Tepper went on to talk about whether or not his knee will heal properly and if this is something the Orioles should be very concerned about.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Orioles Head Groundskeeper Wins Award For Women’s Leadership In Business
- Orioles Outfielder Mark Trumbo Joins Orioles Hot Stove
- Orioles starting pitcher Chris Tillman joins the Hot Stove Show
- Orioles Get RHP Despaigne From Padres For Minor Leaguer