Woman Dead, Infant Injured In Murder-Suicide In Harford County
STREET, Md. (WJZ)—The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a murder-suicide.
Deputies were called to the 1500 block of Robinson Mill Road in Street around 7:30 a.m. Monday and soon discovered the body of 40-year Sandra Marie Kerner.
Preliminary investigation indicates that sometime during the evening/overnight hours of Sunday, 34-year-old Brian Wesley Gordon shot his live-in girlfriend, Kerner, inside the home.
Gordon left the home and used a firearm to kill himself.
A female infant was inside the home at the time of the shooting and was transported to University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake for non-life threatening injuries.
It has not been determined how the infant was injured.
No motive has been established. Detectives are continuing their investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Identify Carjacking Suspect Near Ft. Meade
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention
- Officer Charged With Hitting Teen Gets Probation