STREET, Md. (WJZ)—The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a murder-suicide.
Deputies were called to the 1500 block of Robinson Mill Road in Street around 7:30 a.m. Monday and soon discovered the body of 40-year Sandra Marie Kerner.
Preliminary investigation indicates that sometime during the evening/overnight hours of Sunday, 34-year-old Brian Wesley Gordon shot his live-in girlfriend, Kerner, inside the home.
Gordon left the home and used a firearm to kill himself.
A female infant was inside the home at the time of the shooting and was transported to University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake for non-life threatening injuries.
It has not been determined how the infant was injured.
No motive has been established. Detectives are continuing their investigation.
Other Local News:
- 24 ‘Murdaland Mafia Piru’ Gang Members Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- AACo. Tackling Cat Problem After 46,360 Were Turned Into State Shelters In 2015
- Police ID Man Killed In Baltimore Co. Shooting
- Man Sentenced to 33 Years for Stabbing Girlfriend’s Ex
- Local Officials to Get Update on Silver Spring Apartment Explosion