ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the two victims fatally attacked in a Rosedale apartment.
Officers were called to the 9800-block of Whitney Drive around 1:44 a.m. Monday for a report of a stabbing.
When they arrived at the scene, they discovered 39-year-old Charles William Mitter and 26-year-old Tyray Avia Wise were seriously injured.
Mitter was pronounced dead at the scene Wise was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where she later died.
Detectives believe that the suspects targeted the victims. There is no indication of any danger to the community.
This incident remains under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Homicide Unit.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs
- Boaters Catch Video Of Bear As It Swims Across Maryland Lake
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone