BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)—A 22-year-old man is charged with stealing tools and trespassing on vacant property.
Officers were called to the 5700-block of Disney Avenue in Brooklyn Park just before 8 a.m. Monday in response to a theft from auto complaint.
Upon arrival, officers meta 46-year-old man said his tools were stolen from his vehicle and he believed some of his missing tools were in the driveway of a nearby home.
Officers went to the home in question, which appeared to be vacant, and found a broken rear window.
The stolen tools were found inside the residence and returned to the victim at the scene.
Police also discovered 22-year-old Larry Frank Cobb on the main floor of the residence and confirmed that Cobb did not have permission to be inside the property.
He was arrested and charged with burglary and trespassing.
Charges are pending in reference to the stolen tools from the victim’s vehicle.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Department Yet To Receive Answer From FBI In Detective Suiter Murder Case
- Baltimore Mayor Announces Change In Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration
- Police Make Drug Bust At Maryland Daycare; 18-Year-Old Arrested
- Police Searching For Missing Teen Suspended From School
- Maryland Lawmakers To Update Sex Harassment Policy