GLEN BURNIE (WJZ)– Police are searching for a man who exposed himself to a woman and her 10-year-old daughter in a Goodwill Super Store in Glen Burnie.
Officers responded Monday to the Goodwill Super Store in the 7300-block of Ritchie Highway for an indecent exposure that occurred Saturday.
The victims of the exposure were a 40-year-old woman and her 10-year-0ld daughter, who were shopping inside the store when the man exposed himself to them.
They described the man as a white male, 50-60 years old, gray hair, 6 feet and 150 pounds.
The suspect fled the location in a black jeep towards an unknown direction.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call 410-222-6135.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Organizations Recognize World AIDS Day
- PG County Officer Accused Of Assaulting A Homeowner Starts Trial On Tuesday
- Governor: State, City Prepared For Any Unrest
- Small Group Of Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter