Woman Suspected Of Making Anti-Semetic Phone Calls To Former Boss
Get Breaking News First
POTOMAC, Md. (WJZ)– Police have issued a warrant for a woman suspected of making anti-Semitic remarks to her former employer.
Police say Amber Edmund, 30, called the owner of Benny’s Bar and Grill located at 7747 Tuckerman Lane after the owner hung an Israeli and American flag outside of his restaurant.
On August 7 around 2:40 a.m. the owner of the restaurant received a phone call on his cell from a blocked number. The owner told police that the anonymous caller made several threats to harm him as well as many anti-Semitic remarks. The suspect also told the owner to remove his Israeli flag from the restaurant.
Detectives were able to determine Edmund’s identity through phone records and have obtained a warrant for her arrest.
Other Local News:
- Mentally Ill Mother Refuses To Cooperate As Search For Toddlers Turns To Homicide Probe
- Rosedale Man Among 2 Killed By Strong Rip Currents In Ocean City
- Former Raven And His Wife Make Ray Rice Comments In Interview With Dr. Phil
- Hogan Refutes Ads, Calls Brown’s Campaign Dishonest
- 10th Annual Charm City Cyclocross Winners To Get Equal Pay–No Matter The Gender