POTOMAC, Md. (WJZ)– Police have issued a warrant for a woman suspected of making anti-Semitic remarks to her former employer.
Police say Amber Edmund, 30, called the owner of Benny’s Bar and Grill located at 7747 Tuckerman Lane after the owner hung an Israeli and American flag outside of his restaurant.
On August 7 around 2:40 a.m. the owner of the restaurant received a phone call on his cell from a blocked number. The owner told police that the anonymous caller made several threats to harm him as well as many anti-Semitic remarks. The suspect also told the owner to remove his Israeli flag from the restaurant.
Detectives were able to determine Edmund’s identity through phone records and have obtained a warrant for her arrest.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis